Dimensions (Overall): 48.5 inches (L), 5.0 inches (H) x 18.75 inches (W)
Weight: 13.59 pounds
String Material: Nickel Wound
Neck Material: Maple
Front Material: Basswood
Fingerboard Material: Maple
Back Material: Basswood
Hand orientation: Right-Handed
Instrument body construction: Solid
Number of strings: 4
Number of frets: 21
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Easy to Play: Indio bass guitars are perfect for beginners or for players that need a practice or back-up axe. They feature easy-to-play, "fast" satin necks and quiet, full sounding pick-ups.
• Industry Standard Features: Indio bass guitars boast industry standard features and sizes, just like the big name guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price. The Jamm Bass features 21 frets, a 34" scale, and a 9.5" radius.
• Make it Your Own: Change the pick-ups or change the pots to make this Indio bass your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization. It is a great way to experiment with tone and aftermarket hardware, without destroying your primary piece.
• We've partnered with GuitarTricks.com to give you 1 month of free online guitar lessons when you purchase a Monoprice guitar!
• Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 1 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well! If the product you purchase does not satisfy your needs, send it back for a full refund.
Music is fun. Music is exciting. Music helps children grow and makes them smarter. Practicing the guitar can be less than fun sometimes. This notion is amplified (see what we did there) when you are constantly fighting the instrument. Our Indio Classic electric guitars remove the barriers that make kids want to quit. Available in your choice of several finishes and styles, our Indio Classic Electric Guitars offer great tone at an amazing value. Playability, sound, and build quality is all that matters. This is a great guitar, built for musicians, but priced right for beginners. Whether you're just getting started on guitar or need a good second instrument as a backup or for use with alternate tunings, the Indio Jamm Bass is a solid instrument. Plus, you can safely take it to lessons, rehearsals, or gigs with the included gig bag.