Dimensions (Overall): 5.1 inches (L), 2.9 inches (H) x 3.2 inches (W) x 5.1 inches (D)
Weight: .3 pounds
Connection Types: No Wired Connection Ports
Primary use: Business
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
Model name: 138963
Number of buttons or keys: 5
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Ergonomic comfort grip: This ergonomic mouse, with its semi-vertical orientation, lets you work with a more natural hand position, reducing wrist strain and hand fatigue in the process.
• DPI adjustment: The DPI button cycles through the three resolution settings for on-the-fly adjustments, useful for switching between high speed and high precision cursor control, without the need for a software app. 800, 1200, 1600.
• Optical sensor: The optical sensor tracks movement with a high level of precision, eliminating jump, skip, and lag.
• The mouse is powered using two AAA batteries (not included).
• Soft-touch coating provides a comfortable tactile surface.
This Ergonomic Mouse features a semi-vertical, ergonomic shape designed to be used with a light, natural grip. The soft-touch coating provides a comfortable tactile surface, while the ribbed rubber wheel has discernable, but quiet detents for improved control. Additional thumb buttons are available for easy backwards and forwards navigation, but are out of the way if not needed. The optical sensor provides smooth and accurate tracking on nonreflective surfaces, with adjustable DPI settings for on-the-fly switching between faster or more precise cursor control. Setup is simple - just install 2 AAA batteries (not included), plug the USB receiver into an available USB port, and turn the mouse switch on. No special drivers or configuration is required.