Dimensions (Overall): 48.75 inches (L), 5.0 inches (H) x 18.5 inches (W)
Weight: 13.8 pounds
String Material: Nickel Wound
Neck Material: Maple
Front Material: Basswood
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood Composite
Back Material: Basswood
Hand orientation: Right-Handed
Instrument body construction: Solid
Number of frets: 21
Number of strings: 5
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Low B-String: The addition of the low B string gives extended range down to 30Hz, which means you don't have to slide around and switch positions as much as with 4-string models.
• Industry Standard Features: Indio Jamm Basses offer standard features and sizes like the big name guitar companies, but at a fraction of the price. The 5-String Electric Jamm bass features 21 frets, a 34" scale, and a 15.7" neck radius.
• Easy to Play: Indio Jamm Basses are the perfect bass guitar for beginners or for players that need a practice or backup axe. They feature easy-to-play, "fast" satin necks and quiet, full sounding pickups.
• Make It Your Own: Change the pickups or change the pots to make this Indio bass guitar your own. The large open cavity allows for complete customization. It is a great way to experiment with tone and aftermarket hardware, without destroying your primary piece.
• Included Gig Bag: All Indio Jamm Bass Guitars ship with a protective Gig Bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel.
Shake the earth on a budget with this 5-String Electric Jamm Bass from Indio. The extended range you get with the addition of the low B string means you don't have to slide around and switch positions as much as with 4-string models. Music is fun. Music is exciting. Music makes you smarter, but practicing the bass can be less than fun sometimes. This notion is amplified (see what we did there) when you are constantly fighting the instrument. Our Indio Jamm Basses remove the barriers that make players want to quit. Available in your choice of several finishes and styles, they offer great tone at an amazing value. Whether you're just getting started or need a good second instrument as a backup or for use with alternate tunings, the Indio 5-String Electric Jamm Bass is a great bass, built for musicians, but priced right for beginners. Plus, you can safely take it to lessons, rehearsals, or gigs with the included gig bag.