From Victorinox Swiss Army, this watch features:
The perfect blend of elegance and function - that's one of many features you'll find in the Maverick Watch; a watch that does it all. Its Swiss-made quartz movement makes it a reliable daily companion. Its stainless steel case and triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal make it incredibly tough. But what stands out most is the way the Maverick remains so effortlessly elegant in every situation. Just like those who wear it.
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with link closure
- Round stainless steel case
- Black dial
- Quartz analog movement
- approx. 34 mm case size
- Water resistance up to 10 ATM/100M/330 FT
- Swiss made
- Diving watch
- Unidirectional rotating bezel and a count-up scale, military time, date, end-of-life indicator
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-in caseback
In 1884, the Swiss pioneer Karl Elsener founded his cutler’s business. A few years later, he paved the way for an unparalleled company by developing the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife».
Today, Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances.