From Victorinox Swiss Army, this watch features:
- 316L stainless steel bracelet with link/clasp closure
- 316L stainless steel gunmetal PVD
- Ronda 515.24H GMT
- Triple Coated, Anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial
- Stainless steel luminous hands, numerals and hour markers
- 2nd time zone indication date window
- approx. 42 mm case diameter
- Water resistance 100m (10 ATM, 330 ft)
In 1884, the Swiss pioneer Karl Elsener founded his cutler’s business. A few years later, he paved the way for an unparalleled company by developing the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife».
Today, Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances.