From Victorinox Swiss Army, the Alliance Mechanical Automatic Bracelet Watch features:
- Two-tone Stainless steel bracelet
- Swiss Made Stainless steel case (316L)
- Scratch-resistant, triple-coated anti-reflective sapphire crystal
- Screw-in, exhibition caseback
- Two-tone silver dial
- Luminescent hands and hour markers
- Date calendar
- Mechanical automatic movement
- Water resistant to 100 m (10 ATM, 330 ft)
- Approx.40 mm diameter
- Water resistance: 10 ATM/100 M/330 FT
In 1884, the Swiss pioneer Karl Elsener founded his cutler’s business. A few years later, he paved the way for an unparalleled company by developing the legendary «Original Swiss Army Knife».
Today, Victorinox produces and sells unique, high quality products worldwide which are of practical use in differing areas of life: Swiss Army Knives, Cutlery, Watches, Travel Gear and Fragrances.