Dimensions (Overall): 6.5 inches (L), .3 inches (H) x 6.5 inches (W)
Weight: .08 pounds
Cable/Cord Length: 9.84 feet
Data Transfer Rate: No Data Transfer Rate
Connection Gender: Male-To-Male
Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Meets EIA/TIA 604-2 with ceramic ferrule for high speed cabling networks.
• High strength aramid yarn strength member ensures high tensile strength and long term stability in transmission.
• Small outer diameter, lightweight, flame-retardant, easy to strip, low attenuation, physically soft.
• Cable printing helps clarify and recognize different cables.
• Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule Optimum IL and RL. Bend insensitive fiber cable shows great resilience. Factory terminated and tested for insertion loss, return loss, and end face.
This 50/125 micron OM4 fiber optic cable features an extremely high bandwidth, making it suitable for high-throughput enterprise networks, telecomm rooms, server farms, and cloud storage network applications. It is ideal for connecting 10G SR, 10G LRM, SFP+ transceivers, etc. for 10G/40G/100G Ethernet connections. It supports 10GB to 400 meters, 40G/100GB to 100 meters, and is fully backwards compatible with 50/125. OM4 cables allow for longer connection lengths than OM3 cables.