Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
• Includes a set of 250 colorful plastic rods of varying lengths.
• Activity cards guide lessons to develop skills in counting, sorting, sequencing, graphing, pattern recognition, measuring, and basic mathematical operations.
• Also develops spatial intelligence and fine motor skills while providing endless possibilities for open-ended creative play.
• Developed for pre-school and K-2 aged children in physical school or virtual learning environments.
• Includes a durable, stackable storage case to house all components.
Time after time, experience shows that learning by manipulating physical objects with one's own hands and learning by doing things firsthand, rather than being told about them or reading about them in a book and is extremely effective. Thames & Kosmos has a long history of incorporating this principle into science education. Now, we are bringing this experience to the Kids First Math line, a series of nine hands-on kits with activity cards or lesson guides designed to demonstrate and teach concepts in mathematics, as well as other skills such as logical thinking, problem solving, and creative thinking.