Overall Depth: 8.7 inches
Material: Metal (Frame)
Maximum Heat Output: 75000 btu
• Keep your jobsite, barn, construction site, workshop, or anywhere else warm with this forced air torpedo heater
• Features electrical ignition and 3 heat settings with a convenient dial control
• Provides up to 155,000 BTUs of heat to spaces up to 3,800 square feet in size
• Runs for up to 18 hours with a full propane tank; uses 100-pound propane tanks (not included)
• Includes 10-foot hose and regulator for easy fuel hook up
The HeatFast HF160G 155,000 BTU Forced Air Heater provides hours of comfort for your jobsite, barn, or wherever you need to bring the heat. Adjust the temperature for your comfort with variable heat control.
Stay warm while you work with this easy-to-transport space heater. This high output torpedo heater provides strong, powerful, and dependable heat for areas up to 3,800 square feet. This space heater features electrical ignition and 3 heat settings with a convenient dial control.
This forced air heater runs on a 100-pound liquid propane tank (not included). You'll get a 10-foot hose and regulator for easy propane tank connection. The propane heater can run for up to 18 hours on the low setting with a full propane tank.
Enjoy safe heating with this space heater. The heater is designed with the 5 star safety system featuring flame out detection, overheat shut off, power surge protection, blocked inlet shut off, and motor thermal protection.
Whether you need heat on your jobsite or somewhere else, you'll stay warm with the HeatFast HF160G 155,000 BTU Forced Air Heater.