Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
• TEACH SUBITIZING AND BEYOND TEN -- These School Friendly Playing Cards feature 4-colored shapes and subtilizing patterns numbered 0-13. Use these faceless cards as a child-friendly alternative to classic card sets.
• FOUNDATIONAL MATH CONCEPTS -- Schools Friendly Playing Cards are a useful math tool to introduce early arithmetic. Teach beginner addition, subtraction, multiplication and probability.
• A SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE WAY TO LEARN -- Using these cards as a math learning tool, students will also improve their basic arithmetic and subtilizing skills. Incorporating the cards into a game brings an element of competition and fun to learning math concepts. Plus, students can practice thinking with speed to beat their opponents!
• DEVELOP COGNITIVE SKILLS -- Children foster ordering, comparing, patterning and matching skills when they engage with these visual, hands-on cards.
• TAKE MATH ANYWHERE -- School Friendly Playing Cards ensure a learning experience anywhere. Take them to playdates, classrooms or use them in a family games night!
These Child Friendly Playing Cards teach addition, subtraction, multiplication and probability. Cards feature 4-colored shapes and subitizing patterns numbered 0-13. No faces or suites! There are so many ways to learn with Child Friendly Playing Cards. The subitizing patterns teach young learners to instantly visualize and recognize number values. Children can use these visual cards to improve color, shape and pattern recognition. Help grow memory and matching skills in young learners too! Child Friendly Playing Cards also encourage social play. Use this 8-deck set for group or team learning. A perfect math resource for classrooms and centers. Store the set in the included plastic container when playtime is over. Set includes: - 8 decks of 56 Child Friendly Playing Cards. Size: 3.5"L x 2.25"W.