• Draw-Tite 75540 trailer hitch with welded construction rated up to 4,500 (GTW) weight carrying (WC)
• Durable max frame receiver features a black powder coat finish to protect against weather and corrosion
• Class III steel receiver with E-coat base features 2-inch square tube opening for top towing performance
• Attaches to frame of your vehicle without drilling or welding
• Built according to manufacturer and model year; Compatible with Lesux RX350, 2016-2021, and RX450h, 2016-2020
Add strength and stability to your towing capabilities with the Class III Max Frame Receiver Trailer Hitch from Draw-Tite.
This premium custom tow hitch is built according to manufacturer vehicle weight specifications and model year to ensure a perfect fit and top towing performance. It features a solid steel all-welded construction, E-coat base, and black powder-coated finish for maximum strength and durability.
The trailer hitch features a 2-inch square receiver tube opening for top towing performance and is rated up to 4,500 pounds (GTW) weight carrying. The 75540 trailer hitch is compatible with the Lexus RX350 from 2016 to 2021, and the Lexus RX450h from 2016 to 2020. There's no drilling required. All you need is a standard screwdriver to set up the receiver trailer hitch. Other installation hardware is included.
Attach this heavy-duty trailer receiver hitch to your SUV for all of your hauling needs. The Draw-Tite Class III Max Frame Receiver Trailer hitch is built to last.