• Easy to Use & Display: Simply use the marked guidelines to instantly fold your black sketch pad into a ready-to-display work of art, or a unique frame that you can add photos to. This product is Patent pending
• Heavyweight Sketch Pad: These 246 lb (400 gsm) wood pulp sheets are suitable for a variety of dry media techniques. Make your pencils, pastels, and gel pens stand out on the black surface.
• Glue-Bound Pad: Each perforated sheet detaches cleanly from the pad, so you can start sketching and displaying your artwork right away.
• Acid-Free Sheets: You won’t have to worry about the artwork on your drawing or frame fading over time; the acid-free sheets help your piece maintain its vibrancy.
• 100% Guaranteed: We're sure you'll love your DIY Frame, but if you have any problems, just let us know & we'll send you a free replacement.
Discover a fun way to display your photos or artwork with these incredibly versatile black sketch pads. Draw on the back and use it as a little paper surface or flip it around and color the frame to display photos. You can even draw your piece directly inside the paper frame so that you won’t need to frame it later. The paper itself is 246 lbs. and acid-free, ensuring that your designs will remain vibrant over time. You can draw on the surface while it’s flat or when folded - it can be adapted to whatever will suit your project best. Each frame is sturdy when folded and has easy-to-tear sides for when you’re ready to frame your masterpiece. Every sheet comes as a flat surface and is in a glue-bound pad, making it easy to store and transport before becoming frames. Use these as party favors or frame your photos in your dorm. Whether you’re working on a DIY project or creating a piece to display - these are the perfect pads for the task.