*Product availability is subject to suppliers inventory
Use this cylinder input output jack to replace the noisy or malfunctioning output jack on your guitar or bass! This stereo endpin jack is fast becoming an industry standard for acoustic guitar manufacturing.Equipped with 1/4"(6.35mm) stereo phone jack, the endpin can work with most standard amp cords. The cylinder jack has 3 total prongs with a metal washer and a nut. Great replacement for your worn or broken acoustic folk guitar jack parts.
- Color: Black
- Material: Copper and plastic
- Finish: plating
- Size: 5.3 x 1.8 x 1.8 cm
- Jack inner diameter: 1/4 inch (6.35mm) output jack
- Equipped with 1/4"(6.35mm) stereo phone jack, the endpin can work with most standard amp cords.
- Easy to install, no need to use screws for fixation, won’t destroy the guitar’s original sound.
- The installation only need to open a 12mm hole in the tail of the guitar, adjust the mounting height of the mounting nut can be installed.
- The cylinder jack has 3 total prongs with a metal washer and a nut.
- Strap button design makes it easy to attach the guitar strap.
- Great output jacks replacement for acoustic and electric guitar, bass.
1 x Guitar jack