The elderly suffer from a weakness in the production of testosterone and damage to the nerves and cells as a result of age, in addition to diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol, which inhibit and reduce sexual performance, therefore unable to function sexually, and are referred to by:
Weakness in erection as a result of cells’ aging, especially after the age of 45. Loss to sexual desire due to the inability of physically performing the act. They become vulnerable to psychological setbacks that may turn into a form of a depression that leads to other illnesses.
Studies showed that 60% of young people suffer from dysfunction in terms of sexual performance ” here, we’re not just referring to ED, but also disorders in the sexual function, such as premature ejaculation, the inability to reach orgasm, or impotency ” these disturbing symptoms are evident through several indicators, some of which:
Premature ejaculation, due to the vitality of the young, and the quick response of women’s sense organs. Short duration of intercourse without reaching orgasm, which causes psychological setbacks for both partners. Another issue is that many young people have the efficient sexual abilities, yet they suffer from frigidity, especially after a long time of being married.
Royal King Honey smooth tasting Malaysian honey’s prime objective is to nourish the body and fortify the male supporting health and creating energy; it also improves the body’s immune system.
This supplement is formulated to promote better circulation by identifying the pituitary-sex organ axis. In addition, it increases blood flow towards the male organ, thereby strengthening the quality of erections.
This mechanism works by the activation of serum superoxide dismutase (SOD) which facilitates the haemoglobin transportation of oxygen and helps renal clearance of toxic substances, additionally improving the immune system and also contributing towards slowing down the body’s ageing process.
This product is made with the finest raw material of Pure Honey, Royal Jelly, Ginseng and Amazon Herbs
A lifestyle honey that promotes general physical fitness and agility. This pure herbal erotic supplement significantly boosts energy desire and stamina performance. Enjoy increased libido and energy performance for up to 48 hours with increased erectile function. Quick and easy to use. Effective within 1⁄2 an hour. One sachet every 2 days will maintain energy levels. Improve circulation, reduce fatigue, increases the metabolism and general energy levels and boost the immune system. Kidney regulation, restore the kidney’s secretion of vital hormones leading to total body rejuvenation.
10 IDEAL WAYS HONEY CAN HELP YOUR INTIMATE LIFE A Spoonful of Honey a Day…Keeps the Sex Therapist Away For centuries honey has been considered one of the planet’s most powerful aphrodisiacs – it’s not called a honeymoon for nothing. Thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and nutrients known to boost sexual performance, no matter how you add honey to your daily sexual diet you’re sure to sweeten things up in the bedroom.
The secret? Honey contains oodles of boron – a mineral proven to increase testosterone and metabolise estrogen. There are also lashings of the potent sexual chemical nitric oxide, released in the blood during arousal, as well a plenty of vitamin B, which is vital for testosterone production too.
So it’s no wonder honey has been a symbol of fertility and procreation for so many cultures – it’s bursting with bedroom benefits that you can unleash in so many ways and not just in the kitchen. Here are some simple, scintillating ways to make sure you’re getting your daily dose.
WHY HONEY ===========
1. Bedtime boost Packed with natural carbohydrates, including fructose and glucose – your body’s primary energy source – honey makes a perfect pre-bedtime boost. If you’re flagging after a long day, try a spoonful in a cup of relaxing herbal tea with cinnamon to get you warmed up and in the mood.
2. Bath time fun Looking for a way to make bath time more fun? The sweet scent of honey and its powerful moisturizing properties mean you don’t need any fancy bath oils when you fancy relaxing in the tub. Just add 3 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to your bathwater. Soothing, healing and delicious, you’ll feel like a goddess whether you’re bathing alone or not!
3. Kissable lips The sweet taste of honey on your lips is guaranteed to excite, and as honey is a potent moisturiser too, it makes the perfect ingredient to add to this simple homemade lip balm. Combine a teaspoon of honey, grated beeswax, vitamin E oil, olive oil and a tablespoon of cocoa butter in a pan over a low heat. You can add your own sensual essential oils too, in flavours you and your partner love.
4. Virility and stamina Mead, a honey-based alcoholic drink, has its roots in Babylon more than 4,000 years ago, and it’s long believed to have magical powers to revitalize and heal. Newlyweds were encouraged to drink mead every night until the first new moon after marriage in order to boost their virility, stamina and fertility. And there’s a real basis in science here as mead is rich in B vitamins and amino acids – the building blocks of proteins that do increase stamina.
5. Drizzle over figs Want a double-boost for your libido? Combine two of nature’s hottest aphrodisiacs. Rumoured to be Cleopatra’s favorite fruit, the erotically shaped fig has been associated with sexuality for centuries, with a new fig crop in Ancient Greece eliciting a copulatory ritual. Try them drizzled with honey for an after dinner delight.
6. Make it Manuka If you really want to pack a sexual punch, you want a honey that’s pure, unprocessed and as high in antioxidants and nitric oxide as possible. That means looking out for the most potent honey available – Manuka. The higher the Unique Manuka Factor the better, so treat yourself to a UMF of 15 or above with a honey like Comvita’s Manuka Honey UMF 15+ and add it to teas, yoghurts, smoothies or anything that needs a touch of sweetness.
7. Luscious locks Pampering yourself boosts self-esteem gives you a real glow in the bedroom. Set aside some time for this revitalising honey hair treatment and you’ll feel great – with hair that looks and smells too gorgeous to resist. Just massage 1/2 cup of honey into your hair and sit back for 20 minutes, then shampoo and condition as usual for ultra-soft sensuous locks.
8. Get smoothie Hippocrates, an ancient Greek Physician, prescribed honey for sexual vigor and advocated the drinking of milk and honey to induce love and ecstasy. Give it a modern twist and turn your milk and honey into a delicious smoothie – whizz up protein- rich bananas, creamy yoghurt, sweet honey and juicy strawberries for an instant, healthy libido-booster.
9. Wake up to ginger A spice that’s as invigorating as it is energizing, ginger is a great way to start the day. Another aphrodisiac that packs a powerful punch, its scent is known to arouse and works wonderfully with honey – mix grated ginger and honey into your breakfast yoghurt or enjoy a dollop of honey and a sprinkling of ginger in a lemon tea.
10. Keep it raw Of course there’s one very simple way to sweeten things up with honey in the bedroom, and that’s to use plain, unadulterated and oozing out of the jar. Drizzled on skin it’s a taste sensation like no other, so have fun getting sticky under those sheets!