Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS - Wireless Diagnoses
MP808TS = MP808/DS808 + TS601
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Russian
( Please tell us about your S/N of machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~)
AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch-screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. With the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Ⅱ. Bullet Points
1. Complete TPMS Functions: The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
2. Full system Functions: Read and clear trouble codes for all systems; find and fix related problems and turn off the warning lights.
3. Special Features: · Advanced diagnoses with complete TPMS function help users detect tire pressure; along with Oil/EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/ IMMO and ABS/SRS services for accuracy and efficient vehicle diagnostic results.
4. Wireless Function: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) enables the unit to perform wide-range OE-level diagnostics.
5. One-Click Test: Supports all vehicle systems’ quick test with one click for codes definition and troubleshooting, and one step for complete TPMS health check.
Ⅲ. Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
1. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
2. Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active/Actuation Tests and Adaptations
3. Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
Ⅳ. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with code description
1. At-A-Glance TPMS Status screen—One-Step Complete TPMS health check
2. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
3. Comprehensive OBDII relearn coverage
4. Displays vehicle-specific Relearn procedure for all manufacturers
5. Perform OBDII TPMS Sensor Relearn
Ⅴ. Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel MP808TS can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
Ⅵ. Special Functions
1. Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2. TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3. EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4. ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5. SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6. DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7. BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9. IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11. Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
15. CHG tire size
16. TEC learn
17. WIN DR ROOF
20. Lang change
Ⅶ. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
Ⅷ. Other Supportive Features
1. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4. Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5. One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active Tests and Adaptations
4. Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
5. Advanced TPMS diagnostics with code description
6. At-A-Glance TPMS Status screenOne-Step Complete TPMS health check
7. Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
8. Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
9. Comprehensive OBDII relearn coverage
10. Displays vehicle-specific Relearn procedure for all manufacturers
11. Perform OBDII TPMS Sensor Relearn
Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
12. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
13. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
14. Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool
Advanced Hardware Configurations
Ⅹ. Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More than 80 Makes
More than 80 Makes
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
Please contact us for compatibility problem, we will check for you~
Ⅺ. Supported Languages
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
( Please tell us about your S/N of machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~
Operating System： ‖ AndroidTM 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor： ‖ Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz)
Memory： ‖ 32GB
Display： ‖ 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity： ‖ Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors： ‖ Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Audio input/output Input: ‖ N/A
Output: ‖ Beep
Power and Battery： ‖ 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life： ‖ Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input： ‖ 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption： ‖ 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
Operating Temp： ‖ 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp: ‖ -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: ‖ 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions: ‖ (W x H x D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: ‖ 885 g (2.31 lb.)
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1 * MP808TS
1 * USB Cables
1 * Power Adapter
1 * User Manual
1 * Quick Guide
Other Screenshots for reference