Overall Depth: 17 inches
• Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
• POM handle is durable and resiliant
• SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
• Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
• Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
The ZWILLING Pro 4.5" Petite Cook is specially suited for small-size tasks. This mini all-rounder is shorter than a chef's knife yet wider than a prep knife, making this your go-to tool for chopping herbs, slicing carrots, and mincing shallots. The wide blade is perfect for smashing garlic, too.Precision-forged from a single piece of special formula steel, the ice-hardened blade boasts exceptional sharpness and durability. The ergonomic, curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging comfortable, fatigue-free cutting. Lightweight and versatile, the Petite Cook makes prep work easy.ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife on the market. Marrying German engineering expertise and sleek Italian design, each knife is hand-honed and hand-finished by skilled artisans. Since 1731, ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS has been crafting exceptional cutlery, setting the gold standard for premium cutlery across the globe.