Number of Pieces: 50
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
• Learn about emergency services – Children will love the emergency rescue theme of this exciting puzzle. The bright illustrations provide a range of talking points to keep even young learners motivated.
• Increase concentration & focus – The puzzle encourages the child to build up concentration as they work to complete the puzzle and discover each new illustration. Jigsaw puzzles are a great way to improve a child’s ability to focus on a task to completion.
• Develop problem-solving skills – Working out which piece goes where is a wonderful way to develop problem-solving skills. Using trial and Error, with the pictures to guide them, children will work out new techniques for solving the puzzle. These problem-solving skills will help them as they undertake other tasks.
• Boost self-esteem & confidence – Completing a puzzle, either together with an adult or independently, gives a child a sense of achievement that provides them with a healthy boost to their self-esteem. Learning new skills is a great way to increase a child’s sense of self-esteem.
• Improve motor skills/hand-eye coordination – Putting the puzzle together is a good physical challenge for children, boosting their developing motor skills and improving their hand-eye coordination; two transferable skills that will help them in many areas of their education.
The jumbo puzzle series are large floor puzzles that introduce children to basic concepts in a fun way. Each jumbo puzzle features very bright and colorful illustrations that encourage parent-child discussion about the pictured objects. Each jumbo puzzle has 50 puzzle pieces and measures 3’ x 2’! ages 3+ years. This puzzle is recognized by Tillywig Toy Awards!