From Bric's, this trunk features:
- Polycarbonate, lightweight, flexible and ultra-durable
- Vegetable-tanned Tuscan leather finishes with contrasting stitching and golden studs
- The zips feature a rubber finish that makes them completely water repellent
- Comfortable and functional telescopic handle with multiple stages selected via a press-stud button
- Lined interior divided into two compartments
- Larger compartment featuring a flat panel with an adjustable strap that allows you to keep all your clothes in place or to separate your dirty laundry from the cleaned clothes
- Integrated TSA lock
- Four double ball bearing Hinomoto swiveling wheels feature a new design and wider radius allowing an easy 360° rotation in all directions
- Approx. 30 x 17.5 x 15.5; 12.3 lbs
Founded in 1952 by Mario Briccola, BRIC’S Milano has been hand-crafting travel bags and fine leather goods for sixty years
Family values, attention to detail, and quality that Mario originally envisioned, is carried on by the generations of Briccolas.
BRIC’S becomes a global brand with core values of quality, artistry, style, function, fashion, aesthetics, and durability.