From Briggs & Riley, this expandable spinner features:
- High-strength Makrolon® 100% virgin polycarbonate hard shell
- 70/30 top lid opening allows bag to be packed like a traditional suitcase on a luggage rack
- Adjustable garment compression panels with speed buckles keep clothing flat, minimizing wrinkling, and prevent contents from shifting in transit
- CX™ expansion-compression system increases packing capacity by 17%, then compresses back to original size to keep contents secure
- Approx. 30#double; x 12#double; x 20#double;
- Weight approx. 13.5 lbs
- Global Lifetime Warranty, Simple as that® global lifetime guarantee even covers airline damage
Three little words...Engineered for reality.
When you’re traveling, they can mean the difference between fast or frantic, relaxed or riled. You see, at Briggs & Riley we do what many consider unthinkable these days. We listen. To customers, to retail partners, to our team of repair experts. Then we design our bags around real-world needs and wants. A handle mounted on the outside of a bag to create more room and flat packing. A pocket to hold toiletries or safeguard your passport. An expansion system that adds capacity then compresses your belongings securely in place. In fact, we have multiple patents designed to make travel, well, easier. It’s innovative thinking like this—never for innovation’s sake—that sets Briggs & Riley apart. Now combine all that with the only unconditional lifetime guarantee in the business. It’s no wonder our customers are nothing short of fanatical about our bags.