Product name: DB25 pin to CN36 hole printer cable.
Cable length: 270cm / 8.9 feet.
3. DB25-pin to CN36-hole parallel port cable connects your PC to parallel dot matrix printers, older laser printers or other unidirectional peripherals.
4. High-quality PVC housing, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated at the interface, effectively guarantee the transmission speed, the connection is fixed with standard general screws, the connection is firm, and the use is safe.
5. Extensive compatibility, plug and play, extensive support for Windows XP/Vists/Win7/Win8, Linux and Mac systems, PS: The printer driver needs to be installed when using it.
6. It is suitable for connecting computers and printers and other parallel port devices and transmitting signals. It is strong enough to be used in industrial environments.
7. This product has a DB25 pin interface at one end, and a CN36 (1284 interface) at the other end, a standard parallel port printing line. Use with IEEE-1284-compliant inkjet, laser, all-in-one printers and scanners, and other IEEE-1284-compliant peripheral devices.
Packing quantity: 1xDB25 pin to CN36 hole printer cable.