Min Drive Space Required: 1.0GB
Min RAM Required: 1.0GB
Software Format: Key Card - No Physical Media in Box
Software Publisher: Rosetta Stone
•Access to all 24+ language for 12 months.
•Switch between languages without any additional subscription fees.
•Multi-device: Learn from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
•Phrasebook: Easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, and more.
•Listen and learn offline with downloadable Audio Companion® lessons.
•Fine-tune your pronunciation with our TruACCENT® speech engine.
•Thrive in another language with Dynamic Immersion®.
•Customize your learning schedule with Your Plan.
Rosetta Stone: Learn Spanish (Latin America) & Unlimited Languages for 12 months on iOS, Android, PC and Mac. English wasn’t easy at first, either, and speaking a new language like a local doesn’t happen overnight. Rosetta Stone teaches you to speak, read, and write effectively with confidence. No gimmicks or frills: just a language learning method trusted for more than 26 years.
Learning Tools That Work
Enjoy effective, one-of-a-kind learning with Rosetta Stone. Experience the world-famous immersion method from mobile, tablet, or desktop—so you’ll never miss a chance to practice.
Your subscription includes:
● 100% access to every Rosetta Stone language, including Spanish, English, French, Italian, and German – choose from 24+ options.
● Anywhere, anytime access via computer, smartphones, and tablets.
● Easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, and more with Phrasebook.
● Conveniently listen and learn offline with downloadable Audio Companion® lessons.
● Stories: Acquire new vocabulary by reading stories as they were meant to be read: in their own language.
● TruACCENT® speech-recognition engine. Start fine-tuning your pronunciation from the very first lesson.
● The Dynamic Immersion® method: the best way to learn a language is to surround yourself in it.
● Your Plan*: Customize your learning schedule into doable tasks with curated content and helpful reminders to help you stay on track.
● Live Tutoring**: Confidence comes from practice. Native-speaking tutors can help you along the way.
● Product subscription is for an individual user and cannot be transferred to another person.
● Head to https://www.rosettastone.com/product-activation to activate your product and start learning today.
*Your Plan is available on devices running Apple iOS 12 or 13, macOS Catalina, or Google Android operating systems. Languages offered for Android are English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish; all languages included for Apple operating systems.
**Premium feature, available for in-product purchase.
Minimum System Requirements - Online Subscription
Operating System (one of the following)
• Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or higher
• Mac (Intel based only): Maverick or higher (OS X 10.9 or higher)
• Internet Explorer 11, Safari 10/11, and current and previous two versions of Chrome, Edge, and Firefox
• Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Computer Hardware (all of the following):
• On Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor OR Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
• On Mac: Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
• 1 GB of RAM or higher
• 1024 x 768 display resolution
• High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
• Headset with microphone (not included)
To access online services:
• Must have standard Broadband Internet connection (slow internet connections will not suffice)
• Must be 13 or older
• PC Magazine Editors' Choice Award: Best Language-Learning Software, 7 Years In a Row
• Wall Street Journal: "Rosetta Stone... may be the next best thing to living in a country."
About the Developer
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE: RST) is dedicated to changing people's lives through the power of language and literacy education. The company's innovative digital solutions drive positive learning outcomes for the inspired learner at home or in schools and workplaces around the world.
Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone's language division uses cloud-based solutions to help all types of learners read, write, and speak more than 30 languages. Lexia Learning, Rosetta Stone's literacy education division, was founded more than 30 years ago and is a leader in the literacy education space. Today, Lexia helps students build fundamental reading skills through its rigorously researched, independently evaluated, and widely respected instruction and assessment programs.
For more information, visit Rosetta Stone's website at rosettastone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.