||All-Purpose Cleaners & Degreasers
1. Convenient For One Person Operation -- Do the brake bleeding by pressurizing the brake system from master cylinder, no need to constantly watch the fluid level as you manaully pump the tank and simply open the bleeder screw.
2. Safer Design For Job -- Built in pressure gauge to allow you easily monitor the pressure in the system; also equipped with pressure release valve to release the remaining pressure inside the tank after use.
3. Master Cylinder Adapter -- Equipped with standard European adapter with a swivel 90° fitting to tackle limited space problems. This brake fluid bleeder is designed to work with disc or drum brakes and the bleeder also comes with an adapter that works for most master cylinder reservoirs.
4. Save Your Time -- One man use makes brake fluid change quick and easy.
5. Heavy Duty -- Corrosion-proof materials and design ensures power bleeder to be maintenance free for years of service.