1. After using diabetic patch, if you are taking other chemical medicine, please do not stop it and continue to take chemical medicine, but please measure blood sugar every day and record it.
2. 80% patients, after using 4 -8 weeks later, blood sugar will be reduced, then reduce chemical medicine slowly, step by step. Finally, can stop other medicine finally.
3. Diabetic Health Patch. Its uniqueness makes it possible to penetrate through skin the necessary agents into the blood vessels.
4. The direct delivery in the blood introduces the necessary substances in the circulatory system which in its turn decrease sugar levels.
Permeating all parts of the body, they reach those in need of healing. Diabetic patch affects the body transdermally through the navael area.
Plant extracts are included in the patch, gently helping with the correct dosage to normalize blood sugar levels. Diabetic patch is designed to treat localized diabetic peripherals,
help alleviate symptoms brought on from diabetic neuropathy such as deep pain, shortness of breath, poor memory, frequent urination, numbness and pain in the limbs. With the transdermal treatment, if there are side effects, such as intolerance to certain components, you can always stop the treatment.
Extracted from Rehmanniae, Rhizoma anemarrhenae,Trichosanthin, arrowroot, astragalus, Scrophulariaceae, berberine, yam, borneol
Herbal treatment for diabetes will focus on regulating the circulation of Blood and Qi and balancing the organ systems to improve pancreatic function and address internal heat and the depletion of fluids.
1. External use only
2. Wash navel area with warm water,open the pouch and take patch out, stick it on the navel ,
3. One patch can be used for 1day . Then remove it and clean skin.
4. 6 pieces as a course of treatment. 5-10 treatments (30-60 patches ) are suggested to achieve best result.
1. Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Contra-Indication: skin damaged and allergy, children, pregnant and nursing women should not use diabetic patch.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place.