|What's in the box
||1 x Module 1 x Cable
Features: - MAX7219 is a integrated serial input/output common-cathode display driver, which connects microprocessor with 8-digit LED display, also can connect bar graph display or 64 independent LEDs.
- It has a piece of type B BCD coder, multiplexing scanning circuit, segment driver, and also a 8*8 static RAM used to store each datum.Only an external register is used to set segment current of each LED.
- A convenient four wire serial interface can connect all general microprocessor.Each datum can be addressed when update does not need to rewrite all the display.MAX7219 also allows users to select coding or not of each data.
- The device contains a 150uA low-power shutdown mode, analog and digital brightness control, a scan limit register allowing user to display 1-8 bits of data, there is also a testing mode that let all LEDs light up.
- Just need three IO port to drive 1 dot matrix.Flicker-free dot matrix display. Support cascading!
- A single module can drive an 8*8 common-cathode dot matrix.
- Designed with screw holes of 3mm diameter.
- Modules has input/output interface, and supports multiple modules cascading.
Specifications: Model: MAX7219 Type: 4 in 1 Module Working Voltage: 5V Size: 13.5*3.3cm/5.31*1.3in Weight: 53g(approx.) Wiring: 1. The left part of module is input port, and the right is output port. 2. When controlling a single module, just need to connect input port to CPU 3. For multiple modules cascading, the input port of the 1st module connects to CPU, and output connects to the input port of the 2nd module; then the output of 2nd module connects to the input port of the 3rd module, and so on. Take 51 single chip microcomputer as an example: VCC -- 5V GND -- GND DIN -- P22 CS -- P21 CLK -- P20 Package Includes: 1 x Module 1 x Cable