|State of Assembly
||> 8 years old
|Peak Current Rating
|Continuous Current Rating
|Stayin Alive Kits Function
|Maximum Track Power
||Slot, Model, Flashing
||Not Support Hornby Select controller
Whole seller/Ebay agent wanted/OEM available
We have buy package insurance, if this package lost or did not delivery to you in time. You can make a dispute to get the money back. And choose the reason you did not receive the package. If you did not make a dispute when you not receive the package in time, Rehmie will not accept to return the money.
How to buy:
Resellers or agent with bulk order:
Contact with us. We offer discount for resellers with big order.
If you cannot make the payment via Rehmie, please contact with us.
Follow us on the Social:
User Manual, CV List and other documents you can find on LaisDcc brand website.
2 Amp peak power, 1A continuous in all, Each Functions maximum 100mA.
Good for HO & N scale
NEM652 DCC LOCO DECODER FOR HO & N SCALE MODEL TRAIN
OEM/ODM is available, Contact with us.
Confirmation & Delivery:
- When you receive our products, kindly test it soon, then confirm it at once.
- If you did not receive the package within the time, please contact with us to extend the confirmation time.
- If you did not receive the package in the time, you can ask for money return via Rehmie. Because we use Rehmie logistics, Rehmie will return the money back to you at once, they And the make a new order directly. Rehmie will responsible for the lost. And you can make a new order at once.
- If you received the products and the products not working, we will able to send a new one for free. We do not accept money return without contact with us. If yes, you will be in our blacklist and we will not sell to you anymore.
- If you have any problems, you are free to contact us before leaving any negative feedback.
Share:Please help share your installation photos of your loco, share the installation procedure photos on facebook, Twitter, google+, Instagram and othe model train forums. So other fans know your wonderful model train.
Nothing can go too badly wrong if the loco ran well before conversion, the decoder has been installed correctly and you pre-checked your installation on the program track as we advised, before putting it on the main line!
* Have you selected the address? If it’s a new decoder it will be 3. If you did it a while ago & you can’t recall its number then go to the program track & reset the decoder (CV8= 4). it will now be #3.
* If it is not reading or running and you KNOW the address, be sure that it’s not suffering from loco failure or a short circuit in the wiring or it will be damaged.
Light / functions will not work!
* Have you turned the lights ON with Function 0 (zero) and also used the direction switch, remember white and yellow functions are both always directional by default.
* Have you perhaps wired the LED back to front?
* Did you add a resistor? If not you may have blown the LED! (the function will still be OK).
Help - I think I must have made a CV setting mistake. Now it won’t work.
No problem! Just do a reset (CV8=4) and it will be back to the settings it had when you bought it.
It has got a big black hole in the heat shrink!
The only way this can happen is by incorrect wiring, overload or similar problem. You killed it, sorry!
You need to connect a resistor 1K(1000ohm) 1/4Watt or (1500ohm) 1/8 Wattother value in series when you use the function wires with LED to limit the current of led.
If in Doubt, as a first step in checking decoders, always try a RESET by entering 4 into CV8