||Aluminum foil composite cloth+flame retardant lining
||High heat resistance
|Range of use
1000 degree insulation suit Special reminder: Flame-retardant fabric means that the clothes will automatically extinguish after leaving the fire after burning in the fire, and will not burn continuously. It is not that the clothes are burnt without any injury.
1000 degree insulation suit
Fireproof and heat insulation, high reliability
High heat resistance, effective protection
Maintaining its own physical properties at high temperatures without shrinkage, and brittle carbonization and melting
Range of use Firefighter protection
Applicable scenes Coal mines, oil wells, mines, chemical plants, oil depots, storage
Insulation suits are used to insulate radiation and are not in direct contact with fire sources.
Because the surface layer is reflective aluminum foil resistant to high temperatures
Can not be rubbed with rough or sharp objects, so this product can not be used as labor insurance products
1 x Headgear
1 x coat
1 x Trousers
2 x Gloves
2 x Shoe Cover
1. Flame retardant performance: flame retardant time is not more than 5S; afterburning time is less than 2S
2. Tear strength: its warp, the tear strength of the dimension is not less than 32N
3. Breaking strength: its warp strength is not less than 450N.
4. Radiation-resistant thermal permeability: under 10Kw/m3 radiant heat source, after 30S irradiation, the inner surface temperature should be no more than 25 °C; the reflectivity to thermal radiation is >80%; the heat flow blocking rate is about >2%
5. Water resistance: its hydrostatic pressure is not less than 3000Pa
6. Insulation joint seam breaking strength: its breaking strength is not more than 400N