||plastic and metal part
||car brake fluid oil change tool
||pump oil bleeder empty exchange
||auto brake fluid replacement tool
||automatic oil changer
||car oil change
||brake fluid tester
||brake fluid oil change tool
FREE shipping,SPEICAL DISCOUNT THIS WEEK!!!!!!
Good quality car brake fluid oil change tool auto oil replacement tool pump oil bleeder empty exchange drained kit device
Buy the one with tube from top cover out that is more easily empty exchange and quality stable.
Car repair friends know, change the brake oil, for the co-oil, or for the total pump and pump, normally need two people work together to get out the waste oil and air, one person in the car with a step on the foot even tired, and the outside of floor covered with dirty oil, if two people work not well, half a day can not row the air, trouble also pollute the workshop, the impact of repair speed is actually affect your money, do not be so tired, from now on, everything is changing The above methods are eliminated. Use our automatic oil changer, do not use the foot, will not pollute the workshop, as long as a person, easy to quickly emptying, quick oil change, change brake oil, change the oil, for the direction of oil, have become very simple. it is very convienent and simple operate oil exchanger/car oil change/brake fluid tester
1. Easily operate, Only one person can finish brake fluid replacing work;
2. Without dirty oil stained on the floor.
3. Abandoning traditional tiring and boring oil replacing method.
4. Universally works for cars, trucks and engineering vehicle.
How to use:
1. Firstly take away the dirty brake fluid from the tank;
2. Put in the new fluid back;
3. Start the car and connect the hose between the equipment and the brake branch pump;
4. Twist the screw to be loose,but not completely.Then open valve to start siphoning the fluid out.Please turn off the valve after screwing when it finish.
5. Our tool fit for universal cars,you can use the tapered spout which is offered in the package avoid air leaking;
6. Please lift the tool over the brake pump to ensure it work properly.