||Spot Rust & Tar Spot Remover
|External Testing Certification
||Scratch Repair Cream
2019 New Auto Glass Polishing Scratch Remove Powder Cream Car Window Repair Tombarthite Cerium Oxide Polishing Drop Shipping
1 PCs Brighten New 100g Glass Mirrors Composite Polishing Oxide Powder Cerium for Car Windows Home
This is the best polishing powder from Cerium Oxide to scratch glass because the chemical and physical reaction.
Easy to use, simply mix the powder with water and apply to the glass surface with the felt polishing to restore lightly scratched windows, mirrors, table tops, breezes, glass tables, shower screens, breezes, tanks of fish, even the headlights of the car for as-new condition.
Color: Pink, Beige
Instructions for the Use of Cerium Oxide suggested:
(1) Materials Needed:
1. Cerium Oxide
2. Water (Some recommend distilled water)
3. Polishing Wheel
4. Electric Drill
5. Small Plastic Bathtubs (Pint or the size of the room)
6. Spray Bottle
1. Clean the area that you are going to work on completely. make sure there is no dirt or grime on the glass as this can result in additional scratches once you start polishing.
2. Have two small plastic tubs ready; Quart containers or pint size work well. fill one up half with water.
3. Put your polishing wheel into the water; let it become completely moist but not soggy.
4. Put a little bit of Cerium Oxide into the void, and add enough water to create a paste (a thin, paste-like mixture).
5. Attach the dampened wheel polish to your electric drill and dip it in the mud.
6. Put the polishing wheel on your desktop, use small size felt wheel if scratch is near the corner of windows; keep the wheel moving in an up and down and circular motion. make sure that the paste does not dry as this can cause your glass to overheat and crack. if the manure is to become dry, you can spritz with a full bottle of spray water.
1 x Polishing Powder
1. Please note that it is for light hair line of scratches, surface marks, water spots only.
2. Working with Cerium Oxide can be a mess! when thinning, there will be splatter. you may want to have supplies available to cover any area that you do not want to have to clean up later on.