|Country/Region of Manufacture
Functions of magnesium sulfate:
Magnesium is the central element of chlorophyll and is essential in photosynthesis.Magnesium is an activator of many enzymes, which can promote carbohydrate metabolism, nucleic acid synthesis, phosphate transformation, etc.Magnesium, as a component of polynucleoprotein, is involved in the synthesis of proteins.
Magnesium sulfate is used in agriculture
Sulfur and magnesium provide rich nutrients for crops, help crops grow and increase yields, and loosen and improve soil quality.Symptoms of deficiency of "sulfur" and "magnesium" :
1. Discoloration disease mainly produces striped patches, and severe lack will lead to exhaustion and death;
2. The green leaves become smaller and the edges shrivel;
3. Marbling spots of light orange, red and purple;
4. Early leaf litter is susceptible to bacteria.
2. Magnesium sulfate used in animal husbandry: magnesium fertilizer applied in pastures is generally applied from early spring to the end of the year, or until grass can provide enough magnesium content, and an appropriate amount of magnesium sulfate can be added in feed and drinking water to meet the growth demand of cow sebum, which can greatly improve the quality and quantity of milk produced by cows.
Magnesium sulfate is used in daily life
1. Adding appropriate amount of magnesium sulfate in foot bath fluid and shower fluid can dispel beriberi, reduce muscle hardness, quickly eliminate fatigue, and make rough skin soft and smooth.
2. Add magnesium sulfate to your shampoo to help reduce oily hair and make it smoother.
3. It can be used to make artificial snow for TV crew to shoot.
Iv. Application of magnesium sulfate in medicine: cathartic, anti-inflammatory, detumescence, detoxification, analgesic, central nervous system inhibition, anticonvulsive, antispasmodic and other functions.
5. Magnesium sulfate application in industry: used as synthetic assistant of ABS and PVC resin, paper making, printing and dyeing, industry, monosodium glutamate and yeast fermentation, etc.
Magnesium sulfate containing little or no water of crystallization may be used in organic synthesis and as desiccant and dehydrating agent for feed and fertilizer.