From SAS, the Walk Easy features:
- Take the next step in comfort with Walk Easy™
- This innovative, stylish shoe feels even better than it looks
- Premium leather uppers with detailed stitching and perforations
- SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed: The removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed is made of molded polyurethane and designed to fit and support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel
- Cushion Outsole: Superior Polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort
- S-Motion™ Technology: Built into our exclusive Super-Soft™ lightweight sole, this new technology supports the three-part walking motion
- Starting first at the cushioned heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch) and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push-of, S-Motion™ technology supports natural strides, making way for improved performance walking
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: This special last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes
- Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
- approx. 0.5#double; Heel height
Made in the USA
SAS is a 3rd generation, independently owned company. Our passion for the San Antonio Shoemaker (SAS) product started with our grandfather believing in a product that could be made by hand, by hard working individuals who believed in comfort and a quality product. He carried and sold many different shoe brands throughout his 42 year career, but nothing compared to the quality and hand craftsmanship like SAS. From 1976 on he stuck with this product and we have carried on this tradition up to this day.