Dimensions (Overall): 5.6 inches (H) x 13.8 inches (W)
Electronics Condition: New
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
• Wireless audio amplifier gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for up to 4 speakers allowing you to enjoy high-quality audio that's perfect for your karaoke and home entertainment sound system
• Professional indoor house stereo receiver is equipped with bluetooth wireless music streaming that works with today’s latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
• Surround sound system supports headphones, USB, MP3, FM tuner, AUX, CDs and DVDs with a front-loading CD/DVD player, 2 microphone inputs with an echo effect for karaoke, 1 RCA preamp output, and 2 mono RCA outputs dedicated for subwoofer
• Wireless Home stereo system has a built-in digital fluorescent display meter that displays all the functions and inputs used
• Speaker sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selectors, rotary knob for equalization and master volume adjustments
Boost the life of your party or the atmosphere of family movie night with the Pyle Bluetooth 4-Channel Home Theater Preamplifier 2-Pack.
This stereo receiver provides versatile audio and video entertainment with its many features and abilities. The high-powered stereo preamplifier comes loaded with audio playback features including a front-loading CD/DVD player, AM/FM radio, USB and SD flash memory readers, 3.5mm auxiliary input, and two 1/4-inch microphone inputs.
Connect external surround sound speakers to create a cinema-style media experience in your living room. Use the mic inputs with a built-in echo effect for unforgettable karaoke nights with family and friends. The Bluetooth wireless receiver is compatible with all of today’s latest wireless devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing.
Take your entertainment to the next level with the Pyle Bluetooth 4 Channel Home Theater Preamplifier 2-Pack enhancing the sound quality of your movies and music.