Dimensions (Overall): 40.0 inches (L), 9.0 inches (H) x 11.0 inches (W)
Weight: 10.0 pounds
String Material: Nickel Wound
Neck Material: Maple
Front Material: Maple
Fingerboard Material: Rosewood Composite
Back Material: Maple
Hand orientation: Right-Handed
Instrument body construction: Laminate
Number of frets: 22
Number of strings: 6
Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item,
• Semi-Hollow Sound Chambers: The solid maple block center, increases sustain and reduces susceptibility to feedback in high volume situations, while maintaining big, warm acoustic overtones.
• Versatile: mellow tone, makes it well-suited to playing jazz, blues, or rock.
• Semi-Acoustic: The semi-hollowbody construction resonates like an acoustic guitar, but much quieter, making it great for late night practicing.
• Classic Styling: Enjoy the classic styling, originating from the need to get the guitar volume above the big brass bands of the 30s and 40s. Full hollow bodied guitars have a tendency to generate feedback, so the semi-hollow guitar gives players the best of both worlds.
• Included Gig Bag: All Indio Boardwalk Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitars ship with a protective Gig Bag to defend your axe against dings and scratches as you travel.
Semi-hollowbody guitars are lighter and more resonant than their solid body cousins. This gives a mellow tone, making it well-suited to playing jazz, blues, or rock. Indio Boardwalk guitars feature a double cutaway and include a solid maple block center, increasing sustain and reducing susceptibility to feedback in high volume situations. Enjoy the classic styling, originating from the need to get the guitar volume above the big brass bands of the 30s and 40s. Full hollow bodied guitars have a tendency to generate feedback, so the semi-hollow guitar gives players the best of both worlds. Before we ship your new guitar, it is setup by hand in Southern California by our own Master Luthier. Setups include having the frets filed so they are free of sharp edges, ensuring that the nut and bridge are properly seated at the correct height, that the strings have the right amount of action with no buzzing, and that the electronics are functioning properly, so you can plug in and play right out of the box! Take center stage and rock out on a Friday night or worship on Sunday morning.