Dimensions (Overall): 5 Inches (H) x 3.5 Inches (W) x 1.38 Inches (D)
Weight: .1 Pounds
Suggested Age: 3 Months and Up
Safety and Security Features: BPA-Free
Package Quantity: 1
Industry or Government Certifications: Meets ASTM Standards
Care & Cleaning: Hand Wash
•PATENTED 5 STEP SYSTEM: Gradually reduces sucking satisfaction to wean from orthodontic nipple
•DENTIST DESIGNED: Invented by a pediatric dentist
•BOOT THE BINKY: Golden ticket for kiddos between 6-18 months. Beyond that, the harder it gets
•BPA-FREE: Latex-free and BPA-free. Silicone nipples.
•INCLUDES: 5 orthodontic-shaped dentist-designed pacifiers that get shorter with each step
We've got the weaning process down to a science (literally!) with this 5-step patented system to ditch the pacifier for good. Each paci is progressively shorter - and less satisfying - so baby gives that binky the boot. No kitchen scissors required!
• STEP 1: When baby wants it, baby gets it. Treat the step 1 paci like their usual paci.
• STEP 2: Offer the step 2 paci anytime. Baby may start to notice this isn't their typical paci + want it less often.
• STEP 3: Give the step 3 paci at sleep time + when asked. This is where the real breakup begins.
• STEP 4: Offer the step 4 paci only at sleep. Try your hardest to resist giving it during the daytime.
• STEP 5: Give the step 5 paci only if necessary (tantrum time). Baby should be over it in no time. Buh-bye binky.