*Product availability is subject to suppliers inventory
This Book provides all the basics Herbal Healing, starting with a complete breakdown of Essential Healing Herbs, health uses and common uses. Plants have been used for medicinal purposes long before the prehistoric period.
Ancient Chinese writings and ancient Unani manuscripts Egyptian papyrus described the use of herbs. Evidence exists that Indian vaids, Unani hakims, European and Mediterranean cultures were using herbs for over 4000 years as medicine. Treatment with medicinal plants is considered very safe as there is no or little effects. These remedies are synchronization with nature, which is the biggest advantage. However, the golden advantage is that, use of herbal treatment is independent of any age groups or sexes.
This book will guide you through:
- Importance of medicinal plants
- Essential type of medicinal plants
- Benefits of Herbal medicine
- Herbal medicine precaution
- Standardization and regulation
- Adverse effect of herbal medicine and drug interaction
- Medicinal plants for common ailments
- Herbal medicine for weight loss
- Herbal medicine for energy and vitality
- Herbal remedies for anxiety and depression
Learn how you can make various regular treatments for different ailments with your herbs and how you can profit best from these medicinal plants.
A complete guide to herbs and their healing process consist of remedies for various common ailments, such as coughs, colds, headaches, childhood illness, digestive problems, weight loss, energy issues, anxiety and depression issues followed by an A-to-Z used of over 70 medicinal herbs.