Overall Depth: 4.5 inches
Metal Finish: Brass
• Single cylinder deadbolt is keyed on 1 side for the front, back, or side door
• Provides additional security for your residential or commercial exterior doorknob
• Strong metal construction with 1-inch deadbolt and steel anti-saw pin
• 4-way adjustable latch fits any 2-3/8-inch or 2-3/4-inch backset
• Easy to install and fits on all doors 1-3/8-inch to 1-3/4 thick
Brinks 2717-105 Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Door Lock in Polished Brass Finish delivers quality and security you can depend on.
Operate the deadbolt by locking and unlocking with a key from the exterior and by a thumb-turn from the interior. Brink’s deadbolt provides maximum security with its pick, pry and bump resistant. It features a 1-inch deadbolt, drill resistant and anti-saw pins, and an anti-pry shield. The adjustable latch is compatible with 2-3/8-inch or 2-3/4-inch backset and fits most standard doors measuring 1-3/8-inch to 1-3/4-inch thick. The deadbolt is easy to install and is reversible, mount on left or right-hand doors. The keyed entry deadbolt meets ANSI Grade 2 standards. This deadbolt is the perfect addition to any home whether you’re repairing a damaged lock, replacing a worn-out deadbolt or starting anew.
Designed to provide additional security to your commercial or residential exterior doorknob, lever or handle set, this Single Cylinder Deadbolt Keyed Door Lock from Brinks is best used for the front, back or side door.