• Bright White, Smooth Coated Marker Paper: Each marker pad features bright white paper with a smooth surface, which makes colors blend well and look more vivid. The bleedproof marker paper performs well when used with both art markers and pigment markers.
• Use Less Ink: Unlike regular drawing paper or cardstock, the ink does not soak into our paper, rather, it stays on the surface, ready for blending and smoothing transitions between colors. Paper for marker drawing allows you to use a lot less ink.
• Added Tracing Paper: These marker pads have an additional sheet of 100gsm tracing paper with one-side 4c print, that you can use as a backing while drawing to avoid any bleeding of ink— for when you’re creating artwork with heavy pigment.
• Draw, Sketch, Color, Or Letter: Our marker sketch pad is the perfect companion for your drawing, sketching, coloring, or lettering projects.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If your product does not perform to your expectations, simply request a refund or a replacement.
Leave a Mark
This drawing pad for markers features smooth-coated, bright white paper specifically designed for use with alcohol markers and pigment markers. Its smooth coating allows your ink to stay on the surface, making blending and smoothing transitions between colors easy. Because your ink won't bleed into the paper, you’ll have a lot more ink to go around.
Play with Pigment
Get creative with your art supplies! Our art paper for markers is fun to use with fineliner pens, gel pens, and colored pencils. Play around with your pigments, create bright and vivid illustrations—and if you need more of a muted look, you can easily wash out the color.
Easy Tear-Out Sheets
Each marker paper pad is glue-bound, with a cardboard backing, so your paper always stays in crisp condition, until you’re ready to create. Thanks to its glue-bound top, you can simply tear out your desired sheet, without having to worry about ripping pages at the same time.