Number of Pages:
Barron's Test PrepFormat:
Barrons Educational SeriesAge Range:
9-12 YearsBook theme:
Book Synopsis Be prepared for exam day with Barron's. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron's AP Statistics Premium: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It's the only book you'll need to be prepared for exam day. Written by Experienced Educators
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Learn from Barron's--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it's like having a trusted tutor by your side
Interactive Online Practice
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 9 full-length practice tests--6 in the book, including a diagnostic test to cartnear your studying, and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Statistics Exam
- Reinforce your learning with numerous practice quizzes throughout the book
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron's Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
Dr. Martin Sternstein is a long-time College Board Consultant and has been a Reader and Table Leader for the AP Statistics exam for many years. He has strong interests in national educational and social issues concerning equal access to math education for all. For two years, he was a Fulbright Professor in Liberia, West Africa, after which he developed a popular "Math in Africa" course, and he is the only mathematician to have given a presentation at the annual Conference on African Linguistics. He also taught the first U.S. course for college credit in chess theory. Dr. Sternstein and his wife live in a house they designed and built with their own hands with the help of many of the math faculty. They have five delightful grandchildren. About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.