Buy Southwark Products online in United States

Sort by
Southworth 25 Cotton Manuscript Covers, Blue, Wove, 100 per Box
Southworth® 25% Cotton Manuscript CoverSouthworth® 25% Cotton Manuscript Covers are the workhorses of any legal office. They provide protection for all of your important legal documents and feature up to half of their total material construction in post-consumer materials, specifically for court systems requiring paperwork containing significant percentages of recycled content. Get personal with paper! Your choices say a lot about you and your business. The Southworth® collection of business papers is truly among the finest papers available for professional offices of any size. Communicate in style—from the first moment to enduring memory, cotton paper adds a touch of class, making first impressions more impressive with a distinct crispness and an unmistakable feel. Someone picking up your document will know, before they even read a single word, that there’s something special to it. Cotton fiber also provides archival durability—it’s the reason so many historic documents are still with us centuries later. Sheet/Roll Size: 9 x 12.5; Paper Basis Weight (lb): 30 lb; Paper Grade (gsm): 111 gsm; Paper/Media Color(s): Blue.Global Product Type: Paper-Cover StockSheet/Roll Size: 9 x 12.5Paper Basis Weight (lb): 30 lbPaper Grade (gsm): 111 gsmPaper/Media Color(s): BlueColor Family: BluePaper Finish: SmoothMachine Compatibility: Copiers; Inkjet Printers; Laser PrintersSheets Per Unit: 100Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 50%Total Recycled Content Percent: 75%
Back to Top