ClearClick HD Video Capture Box Ultimate - Capture and Stream Video from HDMI, RCA, VHS, VCR, DVD, Camcorders, Hi8
Introducing the HD Video Capture Box Ultimate from ClearClick.
With this device, you can easily record audio and video from HDMI video sources (up to 1080P and 60 FPS).
The device also records from SD video sources such as VCR's, camcorders, DVD players, and so on.
The large 3.5" LCD and built-in speaker allow you to preview the audio & video being recorded.
No computer is required - the device saves your videos in MP4 format onto any USB drive (up to 4 TB) or SD card (up to 128 GB). Supports microphone input for overlaying extra audio onto your video.
Or live stream your video source by connecting the HD Capture Box Ultimate to your PC (PC/OBS only; Mac/XSplit not supported).
Features & Technical Specifications
- Record From HD & SD Video Sources (with Audio)
- Records Up To 1080P & 60 FPS
- Extra Large 3.5" Preview LCD & Speaker
- Plays Back Recorded Videos On Device
- Microphone Input - For Overlaying Extra Audio
- Built-In 3000 mAh Battery
- Remote Control Included
- HDMI & AV Cables Included
- USB Cable & Charger Included
- Supports Live Streaming (PC Only, OBS Only)
- Records To USB Drives or SD Cards
- "Schedule Recording" Feature
Please Note: This device will automatically split longer recordings into MP4 video files that are 4 GB each. If you wish to combine a longer recording into one file, this must be done on a computer after recording. Segments cannot currently be combined on the device.
Important! Please read fully before purchasing. Thank you!
- Not compatible with content-protected HDMI sources, such as some computers, DVR's, DVD players, etc. This device does not record, live stream, or pass-through from HDMI sources with HDCP (content protection) enabled, including many HDMI sources The device will not show a signal from these sources. This does not indicate a defective device. It simply means that the device is not designed to be used with any content-protected HDMI source. See page #6 of the user's manual for more details.
- This device supports live streaming, but only on PC with OBS software (Mac/XSplit not supported).
- AV/RCA Sources: We recommend that you check your VCR/camcorder/video source's functionality (i.e. hook it up to a TV) to ensure it works correctly before purchasing our product.
- Video format: MP4
- Saves onto: USB 3.0 drives (up to 4 TB), SD card (up to 128 GB), or PC (record or live stream)
- Product dimensions: approximately 6.3 x 2.9 x 0.9 inches
- Product weight: approximately 8 oz
- Product exterior material: plastic, metal
ClearClick Video to Digital Converter 2.0 (Second Generation) - Record Video from VCR's, VHS Tapes, AV, RCA, Hi8, Camcorder, DVD, Gaming Systems
Introducing the ClearClick Video2Digital Converter 2.0 (Second Generation).